Submission of EC senior project proposal
- Please submit the file for your EC project proposal. For each group, only one student performs the submission.
- Submit only pdf files. If you use Microsoft Words, please convert the file to pdf first.
- You may still email the proposal to your advisor but no need to email it to other faculty members. They will read the files from this system.
- The maximum file size is currently 16 MB. If your file is too big, you should lower the resolution of your pictures and/or you may split a big file into smaller files.
- You are allowed to re-submit your files as many times as you want but before the deadline. Please delete any old files you are not using.
- Deadline for proposal submission is Friday, December 18, 2015, 4pm
- Use the IEEE format. MUST be 4 to 5 pages long. The templates for the proposal are available for Words and LaTex. (LaTex is a very powerful paper writing program used in engineering and science. LaTex is recommended for those students who will continue their study in engineering/science fields.)
- Some examples of the proposals from previous year are also available below.
- All proposals MUST include a research plan/schedule/chart for the remainder of the year.