Allocated Topics

Topics and advisors allocated to groups. 67% of students were allocated their 1st preference. 85% of students were allocated one of their top 4 preferences. The remaining 15% were unlucky to receive lower preferences (due to their earlier preferences already being taken and/or faculty members reaching their limit of number of projects).

Fullname Group Topic Comment
Phatyawat Asarasri BS1 Educational games for preschool children
Setthawut Nimsuk BS1 Educational games for preschool children
Punnakhun Bungate BS2 Similarity-based Ontology Tools
Supalak Sirikutjatuporn BS2 Similarity-based Ontology Tools
Adiruj Siriban BS3 MedReader the Mobile App
Mirantee Samranchaikhong BS3 MedReader the Mobile App
Sutthichai Phuangphikun BU1 Web Application with CMS
Thanapon Kaikungwarn BU1 Web Application with CMS
Nuttakit Tungtong BU2 Application on Embedded board
Varote Siriluesai BU2 Application on Embedded board
Maetawee Juladash BU3 Medical Image Processing
Watcharaporn Sitsawangsopon BU3 Medical Image Processing
Chatpol Akkawattanakul CN1 Virtual Reality Game using Oculus Rift
Photpinit Kalayanuwatchai CN1 Virtual Reality Game using Oculus Rift
Kitiwan Wattanajaroenrung CN2 Thai Traditional Fabric Pattern Recognition Application
Peangthan Pinitwararak CN2 Thai Traditional Fabric Pattern Recognition Application
Putthipee Chattaris CN3 Study of Consumers Behaviors using Brainwaves
Supree Srimanchanda CN3 Study of Consumers Behaviors using Brainwaves
Sarinee Maleephan EN1 Construction of a Design Pattern Knowledge Base Senior Project
Chakrit Prasatwattana GS1 A New Social Networking Site Exchange
Thanakron Tandavas GS1 A New Social Networking Site
Sirasith Kalpiyapan GS3 A Mathematics-inspired Game
Tanapol Tangthamvanich GS3 A Mathematics-inspired Game
Guntachai Obthom KW4 Class Management in SIIT Lecture Note Online System
Nutdanai Watthanaseranee KW4 Class Management in SIIT Lecture Note Online System
Kittikhun Rujimongkon NH3 Argument visualization tools in smart phones
Santi Leelapongwattana NH3 Argument visualization tools in smart phones
Siwat Puengjesda NH4 Applications of argument visualization tools in decision support systems
Sumitra Creawan NH4 Applications of argument visualization tools in decision support systems
Khunanon Chunlakan NH5 Screening applicants of SIIT scholarship
Thitirat Liaonoraset NH5 Screening applicants of SIIT scholarship
Intawan Songwattana PA3 Making a 3D game application
Monkawee Noonate PA3 Making a 3D game application
Nathaniel Napon Ziering PA4 BKD course and classroom Scheduling Exchange
Phannapat Siritantipat PA4 BKD course and classroom Scheduling Exchange
Sila Looknampet PA5 Improving ICT website
Warisa Yiamrakchat PA5 Improving ICT website
Pattapon Tangwipas SG2 Peer-to-Peer Web Application
Suwatchai Wongchai SG2 Peer-to-Peer Web Application
Apichan Wimolthammawath SG4 Annotated Lectures
Chayaphorn Thongsukchote SG4 Annotated Lectures
Suchathit Boonnag SG5 Portable Private Wifi
Tinnaphob Angkaprasert SG5 Portable Private Wifi
Marut Puechpaibool SM3 Ground truth analysis of the breast cancer tumors
Warangkana Sae-eung SM3 Ground truth analysis of the breast cancer tumors
Duangkamol Phasuktham SM4 Contour lines of the STL files
Siriyakorn Payakka SM4 Contour lines of the STL files
Chiipchanok Intraprasite SM5 Online database of medical images
Surayut Garagate SM5 Online database of medical images
Jutiporn On-nkam SU1 Developing Enterprise Architecture Framework
Supanij Leelataweewud SU1 Developing Enterprise Architecture Framework
Itsariya Saniwong na ayuthaya SU4 Implementation of opinion mining technique
Thanchanok Klabsong SU4 Implementation of opinion mining technique
Napat Patpituck SU5 Song Therapy Application
Vanpen Phongam SU5 Song Therapy Application
Noppawat Vongpiyasatit TH1 Smart Route API
Thananut Phiboonbanakit TH1 Smart Route API
Chutiya Natkhosit TH2 Little BIM
Onjira Benjarangseepornchai TH2 Little BIM
Pichaya Prasertsung TH4 Information Bank
Techinee Suwimol TH4 Information Bank
Sutthiphat Ratanaphaisansri TT2 Legal and Regulation Database System
Thanatchon Chongmankhong TT2 Legal and Regulation Database System
Hao-Ying Tsai VS1 Social Media Analysis and Understanding
Korawich Sensathian VS1 Social Media Analysis and Understanding
Last modified: Sunday, 24 August 2014, 12:21 PM